AngularJS is Complete client side solution. You can perform CRUD(Create, update,Delete) operations with the help of DOM(ajax). You can follow MVC(Model view controller) Pattern to make an application in angularJS.
Here in this tutorial we are going to cover the AngularJs Basics with examples and demo. You can use our online editor to edit and run the code online.
Here are some main features of AngularJs-
- MVC– AngularJs Follows the Model View Controller software design pattern which makes it perfect for the client side application development.
- Templates– AngularJs provides template concepts, ie. you can create templates to render on the different parts of the page.
- Directives – Directives are basically used to create your own custom html tags. This is also one of the good feature of AngularJs
- Powerful framework to develop Internet RICH Applications.
- MVC Pattern : It Allows users to develop Applications on MVC(Model View Controller) Pattern. It is Compatible With All Browsers.
- Testing : Designed to be testable so that application can be tested easily.
- Less Secure : AngularJs is less secure because everything is written on client side. For making secure the applications require the server side validation and authentication.
AngularJS was created by a google employee Misko Hevery. Its First Version(version 1.0) was released in 2012.
We are going to learn the things step by step with full example and demo.
AngularJs First Example